You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Happy Happy Birthday & a freebie  

NOTE: Unfortunately, I've been hacked by un-deletable invisible spammers of the nasty type the last couple of weeks and the only thing Blogger suggests is to moderate all comments. I hope this won't discourage your commenting as every one of them means so much to me. I LOVE hearing from all of you, so please keep commenting and don't let the bad guys win yet again! :)

Moses has just obeyed God, gone up the mountain and died. God Himself buried him in the valley. Pretty awesome! The only human being that we are told God Himself buried. He picked Joshua to lead the people after Moses. Joshua was one of the only two spies who came back from the promised land and said that they could conquer it because God said they could. All the other spies said they could not and as a result, Israel wandered in the wilderness for 40 years till everyone over 20 yr.s old at that time had died because they did not believe God. Now that Joshua was to lead the people, this is what God told him and it's true for us today also:

7"Only be strong and very courageous; be careful to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, so that you may have success wherever you go.

8"This book of the law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it; for then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have success.

9"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:7-9

Happy Happy Birthday is a party in a kit - invitation, banners, bubbles, bikes and all the party food you could want with happy coordinated papers! Click image to enlarge. Click Buy It Now Button below image to purchase from my PayPal Store for $3.99. I'm giving you a freebie from the kit to sample today.






If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ Happy Happy Birthday & a freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster