You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Old Book 1 freebie  

“Now, O my God, I pray, let Your eyes be open and Your ears attentive to the prayer offered in this place. " 2 Chronicles 6:40

I'm sharing this one because it just touched me. It's part of King Solomon's prayer to God while dedicating the temple to Him. I love the sentiment and think it appropriate for us to pray over our places of worship too. And how did God receive Solomon's prayer?

"Now when Solomon had finished praying, fire came down from heaven and consumed the burnt offering and the sacrifices, and the glory of the LORD filled the house. 2 The priests could not enter into the house of the LORD because the glory of the LORD filled the LORD’S house. 3 All the sons of Israel, seeing the fire come down and the glory of the LORD upon the house, bowed down on the pavement with their faces to the ground, and they worshiped and gave praise to the LORD, saying, “Truly He is good, truly His lovingkindness is everlasting.” 2 Chronicles 7:1

My gift for you today is this cool Old Book element. It's easy to recolor for your project - enjoy!If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


5 comments: to “ Old Book 1 freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster