You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Phlox Kit and a freebie  

" 9 How can a young man keep his way pure?
By keeping it according to Your word.
10 With all my heart I have sought You;
Do not let me wander from Your commandments.
11 Your word I have treasured in my heart,
That I may not sin against You.
12 Blessed are You, O LORD;
Teach me Your statutes.
13 With my lips I have told of
All the ordinances of Your mouth.
14 I have rejoiced in the way of Your testimonies,
As much as in all riches.
15 I will meditate on Your precepts
And regard Your ways.
16 I shall delight in Your statutes;
I shall not forget Your word. " Psalm 119:9-16

This Phlox kit is a hand-painted beauty of my favorite Phlox variety - Candy Striped Phlox! Ohhh they smell sooo good! Click the image to enlarge. Click the Buy It Now Button below the image to purchase at my PayPal Store for $3.99. My gift for you today is a word art made with this kit for you to sample. The flowers in the kit are MUCH larger than in the freebie. Enjoy!This two page layout was made with Phlox, Apple Blossoms, Harmony Splat Stax & Glamorous New Year (the butterflies are made with the Phlox petals):






Phlox has 20 pieces:

8 Flowers
2 Flower Clusters
1 Bud
1 Stem
1 Leaf Cluster
6 Papers
1 12" Border

If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ Phlox Kit and a freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster