You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Queen Ann's Lace Kit & a freebie  

I'm so sorry I'm being absent so much lately and the biggest thank you to those of you still faithfully coming here! I do so appreciate it! I'm handling the insurance for my daughter's claim for loosing her home in the tornado and it's just taking sooooo much time. And all the required shopping for replacement items so we'll know prices to give them...ahhhh! I hope none of you ever have to go through this. Thank you so much everyone who is still praying for her situation and especially since her grandpa, my father-in-law died recently. And thank you to everyone praying for my best friend in hospice...that's also taking me away from here a lot. So.....without any more babbling...here are my thoughts for today -

"For when I bring them into the land flowing with milk and honey, which I swore to their fathers, and they have eaten and are satisfied and become prosperous, then they will turn to other gods and serve them, and spurn Me and break My covenant. " Deuteronomy 31:20

"You will act corruptly and turn from the way which I have commanded you; and evil will befall you in the latter days, for you will do that which is evil in the sight of the LORD, provoking Him to anger with the work of your hands." Deuteronomy 31:29

Sounds like very timely words for us in America today. We would do well to heed them, repent and return to the only true and living God with our whole hearts while there's still the opportunity.

This is such a favorite of mine and it was soooo difficult to do, but the results are worth it! I use this kit all the time. Queen Ann's Lace Kit is only $4.99 in my PayPal store. As always I give you large, high resolution products. It contains this fabulous 12" border, 2 extracted flowers, a photo mask, a cluster and a set of the most gorgeous brushes I've ever seen and all for just $4.99. Just click the Buy It Now button below to purchase. Click the images to enlarge.








This is such a cool paper! Hope you like it as well as I do!
If you download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future. God bless you!

UPDATE: Craftyjay wrote that she had difficulty downloading, so this is a new link - enjoy!
Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


8 comments: to “ Queen Ann's Lace Kit & a freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster