You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Tin Frames Circles and a freebie  

"If it is disagreeable in your sight to serve the LORD, choose for yourselves today whom you will serve: whether the gods which your fathers served which were beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you are living; but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15

I absolutely adore these Tin Frame Circles! So many possibilities! Make some of the little frames cork boards and pin or staple things to them; use some little frames for journaling; fill some of the little frames with objects; weave vines or ribbons through them; fill the little frames and leave the middle empty; fill them all with pictures; fill some of the little frames with papers and some with pictures; use them as they are or drape them over your layout showing only part of them; change the colors; tuck them behind other things; there's no end to the possibilities!

Be sure to click the image to enlarge so you can see the great detail. Click the Buy It Now Button below the image to purchase from my PayPal Store for $3.99. Today I'm giving you a surprise element - enjoy!






This kit was made with my Tin Frames Kit. The examples shown in the preview use:
Cork from my Pods ‘n’ Berries 2 Kit; Gumball from my Bright Dreams Kit; Ribbon butterfly from my Ribbon Sculptures Kit; Paper Dolls from my Buttons Threads & Paper Dolls Kit; and Text from my Cutsie Tootsie Mushrooms Kit.

If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


5 comments: to “ Tin Frames Circles and a freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster