You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Bunnies 'n' Bows & Paper Flowers Kits and a freebie  

"He who turns away his ear from listening to the law,
Even his prayer is an abomination. " Proverb 28:9

Paper Flowers 4 & 5 has 14 gorgeous paper flowers with sparkly dimensional centers and a cluster. These coordinate beautifully with my Bunnies 'n' Bows Kit. Click the image to enlarge. Click the Buy It Now Button below the image to purchase from my PayPal Store for $1.99.













Examples of use:
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Today's gift is the freebie for Bunnies 'n' Bows. Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ Bunnies 'n' Bows & Paper Flowers Kits and a freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster