You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Foam Kids Kit and a freebie  

"The rod and reproof give wisdom,
But a child who gets his own way brings shame to his mother. " Proverbs 29:15

Foam Kids has 16 different Foam Boys & Girls of all different races embellished with pipe cleaners, beads, glitter and more! Click the image to enlarge. Click Buy It Now Button below the image to purchase from my PayPal Store for $5.99. I have several kits of Foam Kids from Bible Times and illustrating Bible Stories too...look for them in the store!Today I'm giving you a Foam Horse to try out the kit - enjoy!






I glued magnets to their backs and use them on my magnetic whiteboard (with scenery drawn on it) to illustrate Bible stories and principals for my Bible class.

I love getting your comments, so please leave one at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ Foam Kids Kit and a freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster