You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Glass Tile Alpha Kit and a Freebie  

"The conclusion, when all has been heard, is: fear God and keep His commandments, because this applies to every person. For God will bring every act to judgment, everything which is hidden, whether it is good or evil. " Ecclesiastes 12:13, 14

Awesome!

Glass Tile Alpha is a richly dimensional alpha including numbers and punctuation. Click to enlarge image. Click Buy It Now Button to purchase for $2.99 at my PayPal Store. Today I'm giving you this word art to sample this kit.

This 8x16 double page layout was made using Glass Tile Alpha:





This was made by Sandi using Template 1 and a word art made from my Glass Tile Alpha:
If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


10 comments: to “ Glass Tile Alpha Kit and a Freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster