You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Paper Goldfish Kit and a freebie  

UPDATE:
If you have read, my posts in April, you know that my daughter was one who lost her house (her first house, less than a year, and a single woman) in the 4-27-11 tornadoes in the South. We are so grateful God saved her life, but it’s an every day nightmare trying to rebuild, work with insurance and remove a felled forest from her property...but that’s not enough. Much of what contractors are doing is being done wrong and having to be done again and I won't even go int more of the rebuilding "joy". My younger daughter had just bought her first house across country and the older daughter and I drove all day to get there to help her fix it up a bit. We were there 6 hours when grandpa died...here. We turned around and came home, then had to drive that horrid trip again, twice in 3 days, to get the younger home after the funeral...and that’s not enough...my best friend is in the final stages of cancer, but apparently that’s not enough either...we woke Thursday morning to learn another skyscraper sized tree fell last night. It missed the partly rebuilt house by inches, but did land on a fence. The root ball is at the far rear of the property and the top of the tree is past the front of her house...thousands more dollars and the ins. won’t help with this one. It was caused solely because her rear and side neighbors, when leveling their yards from their own tree damage, filled in the creek between them that extends behind her property. Both neighbors have lived there since before the county dredged the creek for drainage years ago and KNOW it will flood her land. She begged them not to, but they wouldn’t listen, so, the remaining enormous trees in her yard that hadn't be felled by the tornadoes have been waterlogged off and on since the neighbors leveled their yards and last night another one fell. If she were able to live in the house, they would be endangering her very life. And all the loose soil from their yards has washed into her creek, filling it and her yard with mud. It’s horrid. The county says there’s no money to do anything about re-dredging the creek and the neighbor who we spoke with today lied and said none of this ever happened. I told him I have hundreds of photos of every stage of this. Please pray for my baby girl. At this point she’d rebuild and try to sell it, but she was a first time home buyer and if she doesn’t live there 3 years (2 more) she’d have to repay the incentive the government offered all first time buyers, and she doesn’t have it. Thank you for your prayers, really! LOL - and today's my birthday! Sorry I don't have the time to offer specials this time, but everything's awfully cheap anyway, so please have a look around the store/blog and pick something pretty up for yourself.

The Bible says that God does not change. Read what He told King Solomon regarding the temple Solomon had made for Him. He promised His presence and heart to be there forever. But read on. As with all of God's promises, they are conditional. Read the rest and see that just as emphatically as He declares His love and protection, He declares that if Solomon or his children stop obeying Him and go after other gods, that He will not only not be in the temple, but He will cut all the people off from Himself and the land He gave them. He is serious and always has been. He offers promises, but when man does not keep his end of the bargain, man voids the covenant with God and the promises are void. God has no obligation to keep His end of the bargain when we default on our part. When we buy a car, it's ours as long as we make the agreed on payments at the agreed on dates...but when we stop, our covenant for having the car ends because we voided it, and they take the car back. Awaken America before it's too late!

"Now it came about when Solomon had finished building the house of the LORD, and the king’s house, and all that Solomon desired to do, 2 that the LORD appeared to Solomon a second time, as He had appeared to him at Gibeon. 3 The LORD said to him, “I have heard your prayer and your supplication, which you have made before Me; I have consecrated this house which you have built by putting My name there forever, and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually. 4 As for you, if you will walk before Me as your father David walked, in integrity of heart and uprightness, doing according to all that I have commanded you and will keep My statutes and My ordinances, 5 then I will establish the throne of your kingdom over Israel forever, just as I promised to your father David, saying, ‘You shall not lack a man on the throne of Israel.’

6 “But if you or your sons indeed turn away from following Me, and do not keep My commandments and My statutes which I have set before you, and go and serve other gods and worship them, 7 then I will cut off Israel from the land which I have given them, and the house which I have consecrated for My name, I will cast out of My sight. So Israel will become a proverb and a byword among all peoples. 8 And this house will become a heap of ruins; everyone who passes by will be astonished and hiss and say, ‘Why has the LORD done thus to this land and to this house?’ 9 And they will say, ‘Because they forsook the LORD their God, who brought their fathers out of the land of Egypt, and adopted other gods and worshiped them and served them, therefore the LORD has brought all this adversity on them.’” 1 King 9:1-9

I adore these paper fish so much that I've made three kits of them for you! There are 18 different 3D Paper Fantailed Goldfish, some shinny metallic and others rich matte - even one just for fun and they can't wait to play with the fish from Goldfish 2 and Goldfish 3! Click the image to enlarge. Click the Buy It Now Button below the image to purchase from my PayPal Store for only $3.99. Today I'm giving you this adorable word art made with this utterly awesome kit to sample. Enjoy!
To purchase Goldfish 1 for $3.99 click this Buy It Now Button:






To purchase Goldfish 2 for $3.99 click this Buy It Now Button:






To purchase Goldfish 3 for $3.99 click this Buy It Now Button:






The large fish in the center of the kit preview I physically made from a free file I downloaded from Epson. Then I photographed it and made this lovely school of fish for you in PhotoShop! Enjoy!

If you like it well enough to download, please leave me a comment at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


2 comments: to “ Paper Goldfish Kit and a freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster