You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Scrabble Charm Alpha Kit and a Freebie  

"7 Two things I asked of You,
Do not refuse me before I die:
8 Keep deception and lies far from me,
Give me neither poverty nor riches;
Feed me with the food that is my portion,
9 That I not be full and deny You and say, “Who is the LORD?”
Or that I not be in want and steal,
And profane the name of my God. " Proverbs 30:7-9

What an amazingly wise prayer! I love this!

I adore this alpha! My Scrabble Charm Alpha is adorned with gold and silver findings, charms, crystals and beads of all kinds! There are 72 pieces including multiple variations of all the vowels and many other letters - even a blank! Click the image to enlarge. Click the Buy It Now Button below the image to purchase from my PayPal Store for $3.99. There's a word art gift for you at the bottom - enjoy!







I love getting your comments, so please leave one at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.
The password is jesuschristislord.
Digifree CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ Scrabble Charm Alpha Kit and a Freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster