You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Tin Frame Clusters Kit & a freebie  

This kit was made by request for Tina and I hope you all like it. There are six Tin Frame Clusters including one that frames the edge of a 12"x12" page and an over-sized row that can overlap the edges of your 12" page any way you want. The lighter frame has a marbled effect. Click the image to enlarge. Click the Buy It Now Button below the image to purchase from my PayPal Store for only $3.99. I have a freebie for you at the bottom as always - enjoy!






Also available: Tin Frame Circles $3.99







I love hearing from you, so please drop me a line at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


4 comments: to “ Tin Frame Clusters Kit & a freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster