You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Revelation Song by Kari Jobe and Vintage Beauties Kit & a freebie  

Thanks for coming to celebrate with me - we are 3 years old today! I am so honored and grateful to be able to do this and I hope it blesses you. We have had about 1,200 daily thoughts from the Bible, tutorials and oh so many thousands of freebies and 169 kits for sale in the store! Wow! I am so very grateful to each and every one of you who comes here. You are what this is all about. I read every comment and I send big hugs to everyone who takes a moment to write me. It means a lot. :) So, I wanted to have some really special things for you to celebrate with and they are! It's been so hard waiting to share them! I haven't seen anything like Vintage Beauties out there, so I hope it'll be just the thing you need, and this short video is AMAZING! This is the woman who wrote the song singing it. This is worship!
And since it's not worship if we can't make out the words...here they are.
Revelation Song lyrics by Kari Jobe

Worthy is the,
Lamb who was slain
Holy, Holy, is He
Sing a new song, to Him who sits on
Heaven's Mercy Seat
[Repeat 2x]

(Chorus)
Holy, Holy, Holy
Is the Lord God Almighty
Who was, and is, and is to come
With all creation I sing:
Praise to the King of Kings!
You are my everything,
And I will adore You…!
Yeah!

Clothed in rainbows, of living color
Flashes of lightning, rolls of thunder
Blessing and honor, strength and
Glory and power be
To You the Only Wise King,
Yeah

(Chorus)
Holy, Holy, Holy
Is the Lord God Almighty
Who was, and is, and is to come, yeah
With all creation I sing:
Praise to the King of Kings!
You are my everything,
And – I - will - adore You!
Yeah!

Filled with wonder,
Awestruck wonder
At the mention of Your Name
Jesus, Your Name is Power
Breath, and Living Water
Such a marvelous mystery
Yeah...

(Chorus)
Holy, Holy, Holy
Is the Lord God Almighty
Who was, and is, and is to come, yeah
With all creation I sing:
Praise to the King of Kings!
You are my everything,
And – I - will - adore You!

Holy, Holy, Holy
Is the Lord God Almighty
Who was, and is, and is to come,
With all creation I sing:
Praise to the King of Kings!
You are my everything,
And – I - will - adore YOU…

(Chorus) (Repeat at a cappella)

Come up lift up His Name
To the King of Kings…
We will adore YOU Lord…
King of heaven and earth
King Jesus, King Jesus
Aleluya, aleluya, aleluya!
Majesty, awestruck Honor
And Power and Strength and Dominion
To You Lord,
To the King, to King
To the King of Glory


Now for more goodies - isn't this gorgeous! Vintage Beauties is a kit containing 10 individual beauties and 10 card/tag designs. This kit is made in a grainy vintage print look fitting the subjects. Click the image to enlarge. Click the Buy It Now Button below the image to purchase from my PayPal Store for $5.99. Today I'm giving you one of the pieces of this kit to try out. Enjoy!





I love hearing from you, so please drop me a line at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ Revelation Song by Kari Jobe and Vintage Beauties Kit & a freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster