You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Vintage Children Kits and a freebie  

The Vintage Children collection has seven kits made from old book illustrations. Their charm and innocence are reminiscent of of days gone by. Click the images to enlarge. Click the Buy It Now Buttons below each kit to purchase it from my PayPal Store for $4.99 each or you can click the last button at the bottom and purchase all seven kits for $30 - that's one kit FREE! Today I'm giving you a sample to go with these kits - a transparent sheet of music! It will look great used so many ways - enjoy!











































Vintage Children's SPECIAL all 7 kits $30 - that's one kit FREE!






I love hearing from you, so please drop me a line at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ Vintage Children Kits and a freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster