You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Bottle Caps Alpha Kit & a freebie  

"Even a fool, when he keeps silent, is considered wise." Proverbs 17:28

I have been asked to bring back a set of four clusters I gave away as freebies a few years ago, made from my Bottle Caps Kit. At the time I made these, the TOU of those who made the ribbon, the paper heart, the bottle and the bow in these four clusters allowed this. I don't know if they still do. If you created one of these four items and do not want me to give them away this time, please e-mail me and I will remove them immediately. Otherwise - everyone enjoy them and be sure to grab my Bottle Caps Kit for only $1.99 and make all kinds of other goodies for yourself!

Bottle Caps has 54 high resolution elements including the alphabet, numbers, some punctuation, decorative symbols and 10 DIFFERENT BLANKS!!! It's adorable and I'm pricing it so everyone can have it - only $1.99 at my PayPal store. You can easily recolor them too! Click image to enlarge. Click Buy It Now Button below preview to purchase. Today I'm giving you a piece of this kit to sample. Enjoy!






I love hearing from you, so please drop me a line at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster