You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Delicate Floral Kit and a freebie  

"You who have been borne by Me from birth
And have been carried from the womb;
4 Even to your old age I will be the same,
And even to your graying years I will bear you!
I have done it, and I will carry you;
And I will bear you and I will deliver you. " Isaiah 46:3,4

Soft and feminine and very special, there are 64 pieces to my Delicate Floral Kit, including 25 pages - enough to make a book! $4.99 in my PayPal store. Click the image to enlarge. Click "Buy It Now" button below to purchase it.
This two page layout was made with Delicate Floral, Glossy Frames, Meadow Life, Jasmine & My Favorite Things:








I'm giving you one of the background papers today so you can see how sweet this kit is.

I love hearing from you, so please drop me a line at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster