You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Elegant Grunge Frame & a freebie  

"7 But as for me, I will watch expectantly for the LORD;
I will wait for the God of my salvation.
My God will hear me.
8 Do not rejoice over me, O my enemy.
Though I fall I will rise;
Though I dwell in darkness, the LORD is a light for me. 9 I will bear the indignation of the LORD
Because I have sinned against Him,
Until He pleads my case and executes justice for me.
He will bring me out to the light,
And I will see His righteousness.
10 Then my enemy will see,
And shame will cover her who said to me,
“Where is the LORD your God?” Micah 7:7-10

Elegant Grunge Frame is a truly gorgeous 12" overlay frame. $1.50 at my PayPal Store. Click image to enlarge. Click Buy It Now button below the preview to purchase. Today I'm giving you a surprise freebie - enjoy!These two page layouts were made using Foil Papers, Grungie Elegance, Tin Frames, Engraved Heart Charm Alpha & Elegant Grunge Frame:





This two page layout was made using items from several of my kits which can be found in the side columns or just click their names below:

Bird - Boutique Birds
Frames - Oval Frames
Papers & Card - Fabulously Worn Cards
Border - Elegant Grunge Frame
Paper Dolls - Buttons, Threads & Paper Dolls
Leaves - Warm Autumn
Ribbon - Oodles of Ribbons

I used free brushes I got long ago in making this and have no idea who made them, sorry.

I love your comments, so please leave one at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. This helps me to know what you like for the future and please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!
Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ Elegant Grunge Frame & a freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster