You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Pencil Shavings Kit and a freebie  

10 “Behold, I have refined you, but not as silver;
I have tested you in the furnace of affliction. " Isaiah 48:9

Just in time for back to school - Pencil Shavings is a collection of 16 different shavings to give that special touch to your LOs! Click the image to enlarge. Click the Buy It Now button below preview to purchase from my PayPal store for $1.99. Today's freebie is one of the shavings so you can sample the kit.







I love hearing from you, so please drop me a line at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster