You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Queen Ann's Lace Kit & a freebie  

5 “I am the LORD, and there is no other;
Besides Me there is no God.
I will gird you, though you have not known Me;
6 That men may know from the rising to the setting of the sun
That there is no one besides Me.
I am the LORD, and there is no other,
7 The One forming light and creating darkness,
Causing well-being and creating calamity;
I am the LORD who does all these. " Isaiah 45:5-7

The "feel good" teachers of Christianity today would do well to carefully read verse 7 for the truth.

This is such a favorite of mine and it was soooo difficult to do, but the results are worth it! I use this kit all the time. Queen Ann's Lace Kit is only $4.99 in my PayPal store. As always I give you large, high resolution products. It contains this fabulous 12" border, 2 extracted flowers, a photo mask, a cluster and a set of the most gorgeous brushes I've ever seen and all for just $4.99. Just click the Buy It Now button below to purchase. Click the images to enlarge.







This is such a cool paper! Hope you like it as well as I do!
I love hearing from you, so please drop me a line at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


3 comments: to “ Queen Ann's Lace Kit & a freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster