You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Thistles Kit and a freebie  

"22 “Turn to Me and be saved, all the ends of the earth;
For I am God, and there is no other.
23 “I have sworn by Myself,
The word has gone forth from My mouth in righteousness
And will not turn back,
That to Me every knee will bow, every tongue will swear allegiance.
24 “They will say of Me, ‘Only in the LORD are righteousness and strength.’
Men will come to Him,
And all who were angry at Him will be put to shame. " Isaiah 45:22-24

Just in time for fall - Thistles is a very large, high resolution kit of 5 flowers painstakingly extracted, 5 brushes and a 12" cluster with an adorable fat green worm climbing up it! $2.99 at my PayPal store. Click image to enlarge. Click Buy It Now Button below the images to purchase.






This one uses Thistles, Meadow Life and Fabulously Worn Cards (and others).
I love hearing from you, so please drop me a line at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


1 comments: to “ Thistles Kit and a freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster