You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Watercolor Fantasy Kit and a freebie  

"10 ‘Do not fear, for I am with you;
Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you, surely I will help you,
Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’
11 “Behold, all those who are angered at you will be shamed and dishonored;
Those who contend with you will be as nothing and will perish.
12 “You will seek those who quarrel with you, but will not find them,
Those who war with you will be as nothing and non-existent.
13 “For I am the LORD your God, who upholds your right hand,
Who says to you, ‘Do not fear, I will help you.’ " Isaiah 41:10-13

Watercolor Fantasy is an 82 piece kit that is totally feminine and full of fantasy - including translucent elements! It even has a stump to sit on. Click images to enlarge. Click the Buy It Now Button below the previews to purchase from my PayPal store for $4.99. I'm giving you a sample to try the kit out today - enjoy!









Sample LOs:It’s beautiful the way it is, and a completely different beauty desaturated as in the example shown below. For the desaturated look, make your top layer a Hue & Saturation Adjustment Layer: Master Saturation -32 + Magenta Saturation -47. So soft!This two page layout was made with Marbles, Spring Chicks & Watercolor Fantasy:

Card template by Gunhild Storeide http://www.storeide.se/gunhild/index.htm
Bow template in freebie only by http://rachaelsscrapstore.com

I love hearing from you, so please drop me a line at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster