You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

BabyBooBoo's 3! and a freebie  

" 24 Moreover, Josiah removed the mediums and the spiritists and the teraphim and the idols and all the abominations that were seen in the land of Judah and in Jerusalem, that he might confirm the words of the law which were written in the book that Hilkiah the priest found in the house of the LORD. 25 Before him there was no king like him who turned to the LORD with all his heart and with all his soul and with all his might, according to all the law of Moses; nor did any like him arise after him." 2 Kings 23:24,25

On a personal note, for those of you who remember when we rescued a pathetic almost dead 4 mo. old puppy that was so homely that she couldn't take a descent picture, the little love turned three today. She is my constant companion and a huge blessing from God. I do almost everything with her in my arms. Must be funny to see, but God sent her to comfort me and I accept!

Since our gift to her was to be leaving her alone all day while we were at church in another state, Saturday we took her to Bridgestreet, an upscale outdoor mall. It's too expensive to shop at, but it's a great place to walk your dog, there's often live music and people are friendly. DH has always wanted to ride the boats there, so we did. Under $13 total and here are some shots. It was really for DH, but I say we took the boat ride for BooBoo's birthday.
Sadly BabyBoo had icky green diarrhea because Mommy "blessed" her with people food for lunch. LOL - as if I don't treat her like a baby enough, we got in the car to leave and I smelled poop (long hair, when it's loose sometimes there is "residue"). I had him stop the car right away lest it get on me, and I sat in the tiny bit of grass on the curb in the parking lot with her on her back on my lap, wiping her privates with a baby wipe - that's a first! I know cars went by and there has to have been talk about the crazy lady sitting in the grass wiping her dog's hiny like a baby!!! LOL! Glad I could make someone's day!

In these two she's going under one of the bridges.
They are just what their name says - Fabulously Worn Cards! A dozen 11.75" intricately designed cards - gorgeous! I can't wait to get a moment to play with them myself! Wish I had room here to show you every one of them full size - they are truly fabulous and versatile. Some are dramatic and some are more neutral, all one of a kind. You'll use them over and over! Click image to enlarge. Click the Buy It Now button below the preview to purchase from my PayPal Store for $5.99. Today's gift for you will be a smaller version of the rose card...yeah! These co-ordinate beautifully with Oval Frames here:







Credits: The boat image is adapted from one my youngest daughter took when she was in Mobile, AL. She's very good if I do say so myself! I used CGL_CS_paper7 for cracks; card template http://www.flickr.com/photos/playingwithpsp/

This one uses Thistles, Meadow Life and Fabulously Worn Cards (and others).
This two page layout was made using items from several of my kits which can be found in the side columns or just click their names below:

Bird - Boutique Birds
Frames - Oval Frames
Papers & Card - Fabulously Worn Cards
Border - Elegant Grunge Frame
Paper Dolls - Buttons, Threads & Paper Dolls
Leaves - Warm Autumn
Ribbon - Oodles of Ribbons

Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster