You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Be Wise tutorial and a freebie  

This is God Almighty speaking:

22 “For My people are foolish,
They know Me not;
They are stupid children
And have no understanding.
They are shrewd to do evil,
But to do good they do not know.” Jeremiah 4:22

The last two days I've been giving you pieces to my Be Wise Obey God lesson for my children's Bible class. First I gave you the word art to the 3D teaching aid you see below and a tutorial to make your own adorable owl on a branch. Yesterday I gave you the coloring sheet. Today I'm sharing about a project I did with the children for this lesson. Hope you enjoy!

To further emphasize the importance of being wise by obeying God, I took paper towel rolls. By pressing opposite sides of one end in to meet the other side in the middle, it makes owl ears. Then we decorated them.
I altered an alpha by http://lilou-digiscrapbooking and a background by http://vicki20.blogspot.com. The owl paper model I printed by Chan Lee from the Epson site.

Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster