You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Bunnies 'n' Chicks Kit and a freebie  

“As for Me, this is My covenant with them,” says the LORD: “My Spirit which is upon you, and My words which I have put in your mouth shall not depart from your mouth, nor from the mouth of your offspring, nor from the mouth of your offspring’s offspring,” says the LORD, “from now and forever.” Isaiah 59:21

Bunnies & Chicks has the most adorable 12" cluster frame ever along with 7 bunnies and 2 chicks, all high resolution. Click image to enlarge. Click the Buy It Now button below the preview to purchase from my PayPal store for $3.99. Today I'm giving you a bunny so you can see the quality for yourself, then you'll want all his brothers and sisters too!







Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster