You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Fantastic Uses for Babycakes Cake Pop Maker  

7 “Why should I pardon you?
Your sons have forsaken Me
And sworn by those who are not gods.
When I had fed them to the full,
They committed adultery
And trooped to the harlot’s house.
8 “They were well-fed lusty horses,
Each one neighing after his neighbor’s wife.
9 “Shall I not punish these people,” declares the LORD,
“And on a nation such as this
Shall I not avenge Myself? " Jeremiah 5:7-9

Today I'm sharing an adventure with you. I have long loved cake pops and I've made them for the children at church meals several times, but I was never happy with how they turned out...not that that affected them disappearing! So when I found the Babycakes Cake Pop maker, it looked like the answer. I couldn't really picture how this machine could be used with the recipes I'd been making...they weren't cooked after mixed...but I still wanted to see what it was about.

I have finally gotten myself one at Kohl's on such a sale/coupon that it was only $18.89 including tax (reg. $29.99) and has all the equipment included! After reading the manual and the website I found that most people aren't being successful using it with any store mixes, only with the Babycakes recipes - and there aren't many of them. That saddened me.

So, today I've been a-googling looking for tried and true recipes for the Babycakes...and I have just found a marvelous site where she has actually been so creative as to come up with other ways to use the machine! Be sure to drop by: http://www.partyfood2go.com/search/label/Babycakes and check it out. I'm really excited to try some of her recipes for the fellowship dinner this Sunday!

I also waited till the Kohl's cash I earned last week (buying the Babycakes Cake Pop Maker) could be used and ran in yesterday to snag the Babycakes Cupcake Maker while it was on sale for $29.99 - my 30% off coupon (which was still good) - my $20 Kohl's cash = only $2.67 including tax for a $40 Babycakes!!!! I can't wait to try them both out! My oven has never worked properly, so I'm excited that these should help me make great goodies for the kids!!

Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you! If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster