You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Golden Peacock Stars Alpha Kit and a freebie  

" 6 Seek the LORD while He may be found;
Call upon Him while He is near.
7 Let the wicked forsake his way
And the unrighteous man his thoughts;
And let him return to the LORD,
And He will have compassion on him,
And to our God,
For He will abundantly pardon. " Isaiah 55:6,7

There are 13 chubby and luscious stars in the Golden Peacock Stars Kit. Click the image to enlarge. Click the Buy It Now button below the preview to purchase from my PayPal store for $1.99. Today I'm giving you a star to sample.







SPECIAL OFFER: For $1 more you can have both the stars and this matching alpha with numbers and punctuation!




I love hearing from you, so please drop me a line at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster