You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Pumpkin Patch Kit and a freebie  

"I said, ‘Here am I, here am I,’

To a nation which did not call on My name.
2 “I have spread out My hands all day long to a rebellious people,
Who walk in the way which is not good, following their own thoughts,
3 A people who continually provoke Me to My face." Isaiah 65:1-3

Pumpkin Patch is a whopping 58 piece autumn delight, all large and in high resolution! 21 gourds, a white pumpkin, 2 Quick Pages and 34 stunning papers from The Great Smoky Mountains National Park! This is a real gem! Click images to enlarge. Click Buy It Now button below all the previews to purchase for $4.99 at my PayPal store. Today I'm giving you a gourd so you can see the quality up close.






Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster