You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Shimmering Angels & BW to White Tutorial  

13 “For from the least of them even to the greatest of them,
Everyone is greedy for gain,
And from the prophet even to the priest
Everyone deals falsely.
14 “They have healed the brokenness of My people superficially,
Saying, ‘Peace, peace,’
But there is no peace.
15 “Were they ashamed because of the abomination they have done?
They were not even ashamed at all;
They did not even know how to blush.
Therefore they shall fall among those who fall;
At the time that I punish them,
They shall be cast down,” says the LORD. " Jeremiah 5:13-15

I was recently asked if I sold my Shimmering Angels Kits in gold or white. I don't sell it in other colors as it's very easy to change the color to anything you want, so no one would pay again for a different color. Yesterday I gave you the "gold" tutorial. Scroll back to get it. Today I'm giving you a tutorial on how to turn black & white to white. Click image to enlarge.
I have a fabulous special for you - you can now receive both kits for only $12 at my PayPal Store, saving $4! Instant download! As always, I'm giving you a free sample to try out the kits - enjoy! Click SPECIAL image to enlarge. Click Buy It Now Button below the preview to purchase the SPECIAL.

If you don't want the SPECIAL and only want to buy one of the kits, click the two kit images to go to their full details and Buy It Now Buttons.







Full details and credits for Shimmering Angel here and Shimmering Angel 2 here or click their images.

Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster