You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Shimmering Angels & Color Change Tutorial  

29 ‘Shall I not punish these people?’ declares the LORD,
‘On a nation such as this
Shall I not avenge Myself?’

30 “An appalling and horrible thing
Has happened in the land:
31 The prophets prophesy falsely,
And the priests rule on their own authority;
And My people love it so!
But what will you do at the end of it" Jeremiah 5:29-31

I was recently asked if I sold my Shimmering Angels Kits in gold or white. I don't sell it in other colors as it's very easy to change the color to anything you want, so no one would pay again for a different color. To help the woman who asked, I created two tutorials - one for turning all the pieces of Shimmering Angels into any shade of gold you want and the other to turn black and white to white. Today I'm giving you the gold tut and you can get the white one tomorrow.

I chose an antique gold I like, but you can adjust it any way you want...and not just to gold - once you know how, you can change anything to any color in PS. I did it this way to show how to use four of the adjustment options available to us, but usually one is all you usually need. You can apply this to any graphic, but the actual color results could vary if you use my exact settings in the tutorial on another graphic. Click image to enlarge.
I have a fabulous special for you - you can now receive both kits for only $12 at my PayPal Store, saving $4! Instant download! As always, I'm giving you a free sample to try out the kits - enjoy! Click SPECIAL image to enlarge. Click Buy It Now Button below the preview to purchase the SPECIAL.

If you don't want the SPECIAL and only want to buy one of the kits, click the two kit images to go to their full details and Buy It Now Buttons.







Full details and credits for Shimmering Angel here and Shimmering Angel 2 here or click their images.

Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster