You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Stargazer Lily Kit a freebie  

Today I'm just tickled to share a huge smile from the past with you! A favorite movie from when my children were growing up...haven't seen it in all those years (made in 1988), and I just found my very FAVORITE part of the movie on YouTube!!!! So take a few minutes to enjoy one of the funniest, happiest clips ever...


Stargazer Lily is a collection of the most gorgeous blossoms, large and in high resolution, in both transparent png and exquisitely detailed brushes. Click the images to enlarge. Click the "Buy It Now" button beneath the previews to purchase for only $1.99.







I love hearing from you, so please drop me a line at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster