You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Stick Bug freebie  

I'm excited to share this passage with you, because my favorite book takes it's title from it. Hind's Feet on High Places by Hannah Hurnard. This passage is saying that though the prophet might have nothing at all, no food, nothing, still He will praise the God of his salvation! Hallelujah!

17 "Though the fig tree should not blossom
And there be no fruit on the vines,
Though the yield of the olive should fail
And the fields produce no food,
Though the flock should be cut off from the fold
And there be no cattle in the stalls,
18 Yet I will exult in the LORD,
I will rejoice in the God of my salvation.
19 The Lord GOD is my strength,
And He has made my feet like hinds’ feet,
And makes me walk on my high places." Habakkuk 3:17-19

Today's gift for you is this gorgeous Stick Bug! When I was in kindergarten, a boy brought a shoebox for show and tell. When he opened it - absolute wonderment!!!! His stick bug was MUCH larger than this one and was like nothing I'd ever seen before, or for many decades after. I wanted that stick bug so badly that I think I coveted it, sorry Lord. I was such a tomboy and spent all my time in nature, yet I never did see one of these till even my own children were grown! Hope you enjoy using this beauty on your layouts! Lord, your creations defy description!
Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Stick Bug freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster