You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Transparent Elements Kit and a freebie  

"11 “O afflicted one, storm-tossed, and not comforted,
Behold, I will set your stones in antimony,
And your foundations I will lay in sapphires.
12 “Moreover, I will make your battlements of rubies,
And your gates of crystal,
And your entire wall of precious stones.
13 “All your sons will be taught of the LORD;
And the well-being of your sons will be great.
14 “In righteousness you will be established;
You will be far from oppression, for you will not fear;
And from terror, for it will not come near you.
15 “If anyone fiercely assails you it will not be from Me.
Whoever assails you will fall because of you.
16 “Behold, I Myself have created the smith who blows the fire of coals
And brings out a weapon for its work;
And I have created the destroyer to ruin.
17 “No weapon that is formed against you will prosper;
And every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn.
This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD,
And their vindication is from Me,” declares the LORD. " Isaiah 54:11-17

Transparent Elements are just a special kind of fun! Three are clear with texture that even shows over dark backgrounds as you can see in the preview. Three aren't transparent, but rather are a luscious soft floral that will go with any colors. Click the image to enlarge. Click the "Buy It Now" button below the preview to buy them for only $1.25. My gift to you is a small version of one of them so you can see for yourself. The kit is much larger elements. This was made with Transparent Elements, Valentine Time & Magnolias:





I love hearing from you, so please drop me a line at the bottom of this post as I have disabled 4shared comments. Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster