You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Black Gold Foil Alpha & Word Art Kit and a freebie  

14" Heal me, O LORD, and I will be healed;
Save me and I will be saved,
For You are my praise. " Jeremiah 17:14

Black Gold Foil Alpha with Numbers & Word Art are elegant, beautifully detailed with tiny letters inside each letter of black and gold foil filled letters. All the word arts are approximately 6" and easily sized down - 13 of them! Click image to enlarge. Click the Buy It Now button below the preview to purchase from my PayPal Store for $1.99. For today's gift I have one of the word arts for you. Enjoy!







Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster