You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Bunnies 'n' Chicks Kit and a freebie  

13 "O LORD, the hope of Israel,
All who forsake You will be put to shame.
Those who turn away on earth will be written down,
Because they have forsaken the fountain of living water, even the LORD. " Jeremiah 17:13

Bunnies & Chicks has the most adorable 12" cluster frame ever along with 7 bunnies and 2 chicks, all high resolution. Click image to enlarge. Click the Buy It Now button below the preview to purchase from my PayPal store for $3.99. Today I'm giving you a bunny so you can see the quality for yourself, then you'll want all his brothers and sisters too!







Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster