You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Dreamy Kit and a freebie  

This Dreamy Kit is a wealth of happy and unique goodies in a delicious palette - 106 pieces! Click on the image to enlarge. Click on the Buy It Now Button below the image to purchase from my PayPal store for $5.99. Today I'm giving you a gorgeous piece of this kit to sample. Enjoy!







The Yellow Frame is a small version from my Glossy Frames & Borders Kit; Designs by AneczkaW - http://aneczkaw.blogspot.com; grannyart.blogspot.com

Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Dreamy Kit and a freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster