You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Jasmine Kit and a freebie  

15" ‘For My people have forgotten Me, They burn incense to worthless gods
And they have stumbled from their ways,
From the ancient paths,
To walk in bypaths,
Not on a highway,
16 To make their land a desolation,
An object of perpetual hissing;
Everyone who passes by it will be astonished
And shake his head.
17 ‘Like an east wind I will scatter them Before the enemy; I will show them My back and not My face In the day of their calamity.’” Jeremiah 18:15-17

Jasmine is a kit you'll use all the time because of it's intricate vines and lovely blossoms. Click image to enlarge. Click the Buy It Now button below the preview to purchase from my PayPal Store for $2.99. Today I'm giving you one of the blossoms - enjoy!I've been asked to show more layouts using my products to give you ideas of how to use them, so here's another...This two page layout was made with Delicate Floral, Glossy Frames, Meadow Life, Jasmine & My Favorite Things:
This was made with Stained Glass Butterflies, Oodles of Ribbons, Luscious Jungle, Warm Autumn, Jasmine and Meadow Life:







Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Jasmine Kit and a freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster