You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Pampering Time Kit & a freebie  

“Thus says the LORD, ‘Stand in the court of the LORD’S house, and speak to all the cities of Judah who have come to worship in the LORD’S house all the words that I have commanded you to speak to them. Do not omit a word! 3 Perhaps they will listen and everyone will turn from his evil way, that I may repent of the calamity which I am planning to do to them because of the evil of their deeds.’ " Jeremiah 26:2,3

Pampering Time has 25 large, high resolution treats to pamper yourself with. $4.99 at my PayPal store. Click image to enlarge. Click Buy It Now button below preview to purchase. Today I'm giving you a piece of this kit for you to sample - enjoy!







Here's a two page layout using Pampering Time and Roses:This was made using Meadow Life, Buttons, Threads & Paper Dolls & Pampering Time (and others):This layout uses the Coffee Bean frames from Pampering Time (and others).
Pampering Time 25 Elements
Tea Pot
Tea Cup & Saucer
Adorned Letter
Crocheted Tablecloth
Candle Cluster
Red Glass Pitcher
Towel Cluster
Purfume
Lipstick
3 Nail Polishes
Kuku Clock
Alpha & Numbers
2 Film Frames
2 Coffee Bean Frames
Coffee Bean Bar
2 Buttons
Gold Frame
12” Bow Wrap
Lyre
Book
Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster