You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Photo Masks 1 & a freebie  

21 “I spoke to you in your prosperity;
But you said, ‘I will not listen!’
This has been your practice from your youth,
That you have not obeyed My voice.
22 “The wind will sweep away all your shepherds,
And your lovers will go into captivity;
Then you will surely be ashamed and humiliated
Because of all your wickedness. " Jeremiah 22:21-22

Photo Masks 1 is a collection of 15 warped photo frames with shadows and white borders. Just clip your photo to them and set the photo's blending mode to screen - voila! Use them is your own designs or use them with templates that don't offer this level of dimension. $2.99 in my PayPal store. Click image to enlarge. Click Buy It Now button below preview to purchase. I'm giving one one of the frames today to sample the kit - enjoy!







Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Photo Masks 1 & a freebie

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster