You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Ribbon Rose Clusters Kit and a freebie  

21 "This I recall to my mind,
Therefore I have hope.
22 The LORD’S lovingkindnesses indeed never cease,
For His compassions never fail.
23 They are new every morning;
Great is Your faithfulness.
24 “The LORD is my portion,” says my soul,
“Therefore I have hope in Him.”
25 The LORD is good to those who wait for Him,
To the person who seeks Him.
26 It is good that he waits silently
For the salvation of the LORD. " Lamentations 3:21-26

Ribbon Rose Clusters are large, highly detailed beauties in seven different color combinations plus black & white, a 7.5" frame and matching brush included for $3.99 at my PayPal store. Click image to enlarge. Click Buy It Now button below the preview to purchase. Today I'm giving you one of the clusters so you can see the quality - enjoy!







Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster