You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Rose of Sharon Kit and a freebie  

9 “The heart is more deceitful than all else
And is desperately sick;
Who can understand it?
10 “I, the LORD, search the heart,
I test the mind,
Even to give to each man according to his ways,
According to the results of his deeds.
11 “As a partridge that hatches eggs which it has not laid,
So is he who makes a fortune, but unjustly;
In the midst of his days it will forsake him,
And in the end he will be a fool.” Jeremiah 17:9-11

Rose Of Sharon has 8 highly detailed blossoms, even a double blossom with a bee in it! $3.99 at my PayPal store. Click image to enlarge. Click Buy It Now button below preview to purchase. Today I'm giving you one of the flowers so you can see how lovely this kit is.







Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster