You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Silver Elegance Kit and a freebie  

3" But You know me, O LORD; You see me; And You examine my heart’s attitude toward You. " Jeremiah 12:3

Silver Elegance is a sparkling collection of 21 highly detailed elements including an exquisite alpha with matching numbers and punctuation, glass encased lace buttons, a gorgeous lacy frame and an awesome floral cluster. Your freebie has two word arts and a circle. Only $2.99 at my PayPal store. Click the "Buy It Now" button beneath the preview to purchase it. The kit contains:
5 Frames
1 Floral silver cluster
1 Silver plaque
1 Silver Ivy
1 Silver swirl
Alpha Upper & Lower
Numbers & Punctuation
9 Button
1 Silver Fastener







Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster