You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Stained Glass Butterflies Kit and a freebie  

23 'I know, O LORD, that a man’s way is not in himself,
Nor is it in a man who walks to direct his steps.
24 Correct me, O LORD, but with justice;
Not with Your anger, or You will bring me to nothing.
25 Pour out Your wrath on the nations that do not know You
And on the families that do not call Your name" Jeremiah 10:23-25

Stained Glass Butterflies is a sparkling collection of 15 large gorgeous stained glass butterflies in high resolution - a color for every LO! $1.99 at my PayPal store. Click image to enlarge. Click the Buy It Now Button button below the preview to purchase.







This is made with Stained Glass Butterflies & Pods 'n' Berries (and others):
This was made with Stained Glass Butterflies, Oodles of Ribbons, Luscious Jungle, Warm Autumn, Jasmine and Meadow Life:

Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster