You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Star Swirl Overlays Kit and a freebie  

43" There you will remember your ways and all your deeds with which you have defiled yourselves; and you will loathe yourselves in your own sight for all the evil things that you have done. 44 Then you will know that I am the LORD when I have dealt with you for My name’s sake, not according to your evil ways or according to your corrupt deeds, O house of Israel,” declares the Lord GOD.’” Ezekiel 20:43-44

Star Swirl Overlays are truly unique 12" elements in 6 color variations - even some with glitter and some textured and each with a matching 7" piece! Click images to enlarge. Click the Buy It Now button below previews to purchase from my PayPal Store for $2.99. Today I'm giving you three 7" samples to show you how amazing these are - enjoy!
This is made with Star Swirl Overlays and is available in Valentine Time:







Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster