You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Tool Charms Kit and a freebie  

Here Jeremiah is wishing he'd never been born and wishing that someone had killed him before birth...

"Because he did not kill me before birth, so that my mother would have been my grave" Jeremiah 20:17

You cannot kill someone before they are born, unless...they are alive already. To be killed before he was born and his "mother would have been my grave"...for her to be his grave, he had to already have been alive.

Tool Charms is a collection of 10 high resolution charms complete with stitches to attach them to your LOs that are more than 50 yrs. old! $1.99 at my PayPal store. Click image to enlarge. Click Buy It Now button below preview to purchase. Today I'm giving you a charm to sample the kit - enjoy!







This was made using Tool Charms:Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster