You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Christmas Party Goodies  

My oldest daughter (yes, the one who lost her house in our April tornadoes) and I, had such a ball making all of these treasures for our Church Christmas Party. Big thanks to the creative ladies who have shared the tutorials for these - be sure to check them out.

Reindeer http://www.theidearoom.net/2010/11/reindeer-pop-treats.html
Pretzels http://familyfun.go.com/recipes/holiday-pretzel-treats-685006/
Snowmen http://www.trulycustomcakery.com/tutorials/25.html
For our reindeer eyes, the tut used choc chips, but we had royal icing from the snowmen, so... :)I'd seen a cute idea for making a gumball machine and made it quite a while ago planning to fill it with cake pops (without sticks) to look like gumballs. I don't have the website, but the image was from http://s220.photobucket.com/albums/dd59/kidswallcreations/Party/?action=view&current=GumballParty72dpi-42.jpg. Sadly, the "Christmas Red" in my Wilton colors was shocking pink instead, so we had no red "gumballs", but it was still fun.
On the snowmen, I thinned the royal frosting too much, but when I realized that I had tiny plastic hats from Hobby Lobby for another craft I am doing with the children in my Bible class ... there must have been some magic in that old felt hat I found ... for when I put it on his head ... LOL!!!! Fabulous!!! I adore their little hats melting down their heads!!! Makes up for my "puddles" not surviving due to being too thin. Storage and transportation is a challenge too. We ended up getting new pizza boxes and voila - problem solved! All set to go!
My gift for you today is my Hawaiian Stationery - enjoy!

I'm posting this to The Scoop at Confessions of a Plate Addict and The Sunday Showcase.

Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Freebie expired. Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Christmas Party Goodies

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster