You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Diamond Ice Glass Ornament  

30 “But as for you, son of man, your fellow citizens who talk about you by the walls and in the doorways of the houses, speak to one another, each to his brother, saying, ‘Come now and hear what the message is which comes forth from the LORD.’ 31 They come to you as people come, and sit before you as My people and hear your words, but they do not do them, for they do the lustful desires expressed by their mouth, and their heart goes after their gain. 32 Behold, you are to them like a sensual song by one who has a beautiful voice and plays well on an instrument; for they hear your words but they do not practice them." Ezekiel 33:30-32

Today I'm sharing the easiest ornament ever and it's so much more beautiful in person! You only need two things. I got them both at Hobby Lobby on 50% off sale. I used the tiniest glass ornaments, knowing the filling would have some weight - 1 3/8" that come in a box of 20. I think I paid less than $3. Then I got the clear Diamond Ice - a true wonder of manufacturing - so gorgeous! I think I paid $1.26 a bag on sale and I think I used 2 bags to fill five ornaments. I just filled the ornaments most of the way up with the twinkling treasures and voila!!! And I'll share a secret with you...they are so much fun that I kept a pretty clear glass full of them to just enjoy running my fingers through from time to time! :) Isn't it great being a girl?!!!
Today I'm sharing my gorgeous new kit Snowflakes!
Everything snowflakes you could ever want is in this Snowflakes Kit. It has transparent snowflakes, delicately embroidered snowflakes, snowflake stamps, brushes, patterns, overlays, cards, papers, an alpha, borders, frames, patterned snowflakes, grungy snowflakes, embossed papers and more! 104 pieces - way more than can show in these previews in both grunge, subtle and bright and happy designs. Click the images to enlarge. Click the Buy It Now Button below the images to purchase from my PayPal Store for $5.99. As always, today I have a freebie for you from this fantastic kit! Try it out and then snag the kit!



String by http://www.storeide.se/gunhild. Freebie uses background from Skelletalmess.

I'm posting this to The Scoop at Confessions of a Plate Addict and The Sunday Showcase.

Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download expired.  Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster