You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Magazine Christmas Tree  

I saw the most wonderful tutorial for this tree at TheHouseThatLarsBuilt and just had to make one. I love how she did her's, but I just used what I had on hand. Somehow lately I’ve been getting In Style, an enormous magazine, for free and I can’t get them to stop. They are such a huge waste of paper that I can’t throw them out, even though I don't look at them. Figured I could use the paper for something.

When I saw this tut I grabbed one and tried it. I don’t have the spray paint, so I left them natural. I hot glued the ends together to make it a full tree. I don’t have spray glue so I brushed the edges from the top down with ModPodge and sprinkled it with glitter I got 1/2 off last week (MUCH lovelier in person). I sat it on a little candle (trunk) I have that’s got a lid and a silver snowflake sleeve around it and I love the results. (Candle from Bed Bath & Beyond). It looks so lovely in the sunlight and by the tree. Maybe you try one too. Sooooo easy, but a lengthy job when you use a magazine the size I did!

I see this could be used on a few inches of magazine to make a 3D tree that you could glue the two sides to paper as decoration, or in the center of a card so it opens when you open the card.And of course if one was so pretty, I had to make a second one ... I'm going to use them as table decorations for the church Christmas party. Wouldn't this be great using a vintage book???My freebie for you today is a surprise! Merry Christmas!
Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Magazine Christmas Tree

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster