You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Paper Ball Ornaments  

I saw this idea on Remodelaholic and made some with my own twist. I used her template to make my own and designed it as I liked in PhotoShop. I like them hung on the diagonal. I frosted the edges in white glitter and used a Martha Steward snowflake punch on white cardstock scraps and glued one to the center of each side. When it was dry, I took a nail file and lifted each tip away from the body to make them dimensional. I printed my one 8.5x11 sheet at Stapes for a dollar and it yielded 6 ornaments. Yeah, another happy decoration for the tree!
I'm posting this to The Scoop at Confessions of a Plate Addict and The Sunday Showcase.

Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download expired.   Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Paper Ball Ornaments

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster