You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Paper Poinsettia Ornament  

I recently saw a tutorial Melissa Samuels posted for beautiful Paper Poinsettias and have been having fun trying them out. I can't find anything like the gorgeous snowflake centers she used, but am making do with some fake jewels I had and for the tiniest one, a tiny bezel set jewel brad that I cut the prongs off and glued to the centers. I've also opted not to cover the backs with a circle like she did because I think the backs are beautiful. I punched a tiny hole at the top to put a hanger through.

I couldn't find any double sided paper I liked in the stores. I made one with just the white backing showing for the other side and didn't like it, so I cut double of the circles and just held them closely back to back while I made my folds. I like the tiny white edging it leaves and when the edging got too wide, I used my bone folder to poke it back with the other layer and creased it to hold. It's worked perfectly, though it is a bit more work. I did ink the edges though and like the result.

The tiny one I made with 1" circles is so sweet I'm thinking of putting a jump ring in the hanging hole and wearing as a necklace!

I'm posting this to The Scoop at Confessions of a Plate Addict and The Sunday Showcase.

Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download expired. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


0 comments: to “ Paper Poinsettia Ornament

Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster