You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Vintage Paper Birds Kit and a freebie  

I adapted this idea from ornaments by www.bystephanielynn.com. I made them 3D on both sides. They look so lovely on my tree that I wanted to add them to my digital scrapbooking pages too. I hope you enjoy these little treasures as much as I do! Click the image below to enlarge. Click the Buy It Now Button to purchase from my Paypal Store for $2.99. Today I'm giving you the freebie that is offered with my Boutique Birds Kit. Enjoy!











These are my Boutique Birds and the baby toad from Luscious Jungle (along with others):
This two page layout was made using items from several of my kits which can be found in the side columns or just click their names below:

Bird - Boutique Birds
Frames - Oval Frames
Papers & Card - Fabulously Worn Cards
Border - Elegant Grunge Frame
Paper Dolls - Buttons, Threads & Paper Dolls
Leaves - Warm Autumn
Ribbon - Oodles of Ribbons

Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster