You Will Love This!


Please read my TERMS OF USE.

Paper Flower 2 Template Freebie  

Today in America it's almost impossible to live a day in society without hearing God's name taken in vain and as a curse word many times, even by those who call themselves "Christian". This is what God said about this:"The son of the Israelite woman blasphemed the Name and cursed. So they brought him to Moses. (Now his mother's name was Shelomith, the daughter of Dibri, of the tribe of Dan.) They put him in custody so that the command of the LORD might be made clear to them. Then the LORD spoke to Moses, saying, Bring the one who has cursed outside the camp, and let all who heard him lay their hands on his head; then let all the congregation stone him. You shall speak to the sons of Israel, saying, 'If anyone curses his God, then he will bear his sin. Moreover, the one who blasphemes the name of the LORD shall surely be put to death; all the congregation shall certainly stone him. The alien as well as the native, when he blasphemes the Name, shall be put to death" Leviticus 24:11-16

He has said that no one will go unpunished who takes His name in vain. He says He is the same yesterday, today and always, so this has not changed. What a shock it will be for so many when they find out this is true, too late.

My gift for you today was inspired by something I saw on another blog recently. I have drawn this template which prints on a regular size sheet of paper and will give you seven flowers of different sizes. It's to make another variation of those oh so popular paper flowers. I have read that we are just supposed to cut these out and then sort of gather them as we coil them into a splendid flower. Well...for all of you who just don't seem to have the knack (like me), here's how I do it.

I always reuse things, so whenever something comes out of the printer wrong or we don't end up using it, I use the other side for my notes as I design. This time I printed the template on the back of one of these pages because I love the "newsprint/old book page" look. Granted, I don't think this weight of paper is ideal for these flowers, but that's what I used. I cut the largest flower out and then gathered it creasing with my fingers as you see below.
Now since they simply don't assemble well for me, I tack the bottoms every little way with just a touch of low melt glue as I'm gathering and wrapping it around and pinching the bottoms together as you see below.And here's my final result! Now go and try for yourself and send me some shots of your creations and I'll post them.Please support this blog by shopping my PayPal store. God bless you!Download here for 24 hours, then available in my store. If you can't find it, e-mail me. Check out my TERMS OF USE here.The password is jesuschristislord.Digifree CraftCrave CraftCrave

AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Design by Amanda @ Blogger Buster